How to connect using computer audio as the presenter?
With integrated audio by Vast Conference, as the Host you’re able to speak and listen through computer audio while running your meeting.
1. When you first log in to the application to start your meeting, you’ll be presented with the following Voice Connection options:
2. Select Computer Audio, then you’ll be able to verify your Microphone and Speaker selections. Here you can test your mic and speakers to ensure audio is being heard and detected.
Click on Connect when ready to proceed.
3. The audio icon will become a headset icon along with a green indicator to confirm Computer Audio connection.
4. To mute yourself or the entire meeting, click on the headset icon.
5. If you click on the red phone icon you can either hang up your own line or the entire meeting.