How to connect using computer audio as a viewer?
With integrated audio by Vast Conference, as a Viewer you’re able to speak and listen through computer audio while viewing the meeting.
1. When you have joined the web meeting, you’ll be presented with two options to connect to the audio portion: computer audio, or by phone.
2. Select Computer Audio, you’ll be prompted by your web browser to allow use of your microphone, click on Allow. (this prompt could appear different depending on your browser)
3. You’ll notice these icons active once you're connected.
4. Once connected, you’ll have the ability to mute your line
5. If you need to disconnect from the audio portion of the meeting, click on the red phone icon then select Join by Phone. (If you need to exit the entire meeting, click Leave Meeting)